Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Noodlecat and DeliverMeFood.com

I had been wanting  a bowl of ramen since early this morning.   Specifically, I wanted to try one of the ramens from Noodlecat, but I didn't feel like driving downtown, paying for parking, and waiting at the restaurant.  Enter DeliverMeFood.com.   I went to their website, selected what I wanted from the restaurant, picked a time for delivery, and my food arrived right on time.   It was convenient, and not too pricey considering all I got.

I ordered the Mazemen Ramen, with parmesan, rice, dashi, garlic, tempura egg & spinach.   It arrived with the noodles and spinach in one container and my tempura egg and crispy bits in a smaller container.

Please note that this ramen doesn't have broth in the description.   I liked it.  Cheesy noodle goodness with a yummy tempura egg.  The inside was medium,  so not entirely runny.

I also decided to order the Japanese Chopped Salad.  It has iceberg lettuce, choi, tofu ranch dressing, a soy braised egg, bacon, avocado, smoked tofu, and crispy ramen noodles.  I really liked the soy braised egg.  It was very savory.

I'm having leftovers for lunch tomorrow!  I'm going to call this two meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment