Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Quest for Birthday Cupcakes

Hi everyone!   It's been a while since I last had Main Street Cupcakes.  Today, I made a special trip out to finally use my birthday coupon and last of my gift certificate I'd been saving.   I really miss their Rocky River location.  It was nice to see another location.


Notice the lovely Halloween decorations.   Always so delightfully festive!

Top row, left to right:  English Toffee Cheesecake, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake (flavor of the month)
Bottom row, left to right:  Pumpkin Spice, Half Baked, and Wedding Day White.

Of course, a birthday cupcake run means getting the citrus Birthday Cupcake flavor!

If you're on the east side of town, I recommend visiting.  No parking meters, but there is a two hour maximum in front of the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment