Saturday, January 30, 2016

pHuel Cafe

We went to pHuel Cafe for dinner last Thursday.   Yes, I know the capitalization is irregular.   I think it's supposed to invoke thoughts about pH balance and health food.   It was yummy and reasonably priced.   I looked at the menu early in the day expecting to order dinner, but it turns out that they have breakfast available all day!  Pictured above is my mushroom, onion, and goat cheese omelet.   Yummy!

Steve had steak with macaroni on the side.   The menu online is a little different from what they have in the cafe right now.  I can't recall the exact name of the dish.   Nice portion sizes too.


We each had blended drinks to go with our meals.  Mine was peanut maple.   That was very dessert like and of juice consistency.  Steve had the strawberry pineapple.  Both were very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment