Sunday, April 16, 2017

Try the World: France

So our Try the World France arrived.   We only yesterday finished the Holiday Box.   And I've only sampled the Greek box.   I'll need to start this one because it has perishables in it.



 I actually already bought a tube of this chestnut paste in the fridge.    I know it's good.   Great with dessert type things.
 Salt without iodine.   It'll be nice to add at the end of a meal.

Tomato spread.  I haven't really looked at the recipes much, but I can probably use it with a wrap or pasta.
 Mustard, also good for sandwiches and wraps.
 Fig jam for cookies or crepes.  
 Cheesy crackers!
 Butter cookies!
And finally crepes!   I only recently learned how to make these on my own.  It's not as hard as I thought it would be, but these look yummy.  I know what I'm having for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment