Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

Today we went out to Jeni's for ice cream!   I love this place.  They have expanded their scoop shops beyond their original Columbus area.   Supermarkets such as Whole Foods and Heinen's now carry their pints, and you can order their products online.   However, there is nothing like ordering a triple at the ice cream parlor and trying new flavors.

Clockwise from the left:
Brown Butter Almond Brittle
Riesling Poached Pear Sorbet
Bangkok Peanut

These are all flavors from Jeni's Signature collection, and three of my personal favorites.   I realize my ice cream choices were all basically beige in color, but they are so delicious and flavorful!

Clockwise from the left:
Bangkok Peanut
Grapefruit Frozen Yogurt
Plum Sake Sorbet

My husband picked out these.  He was adventurous and tried some new sorbets, but I found them a bit more tart than I'd like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment