Friday, March 22, 2013

The Market Garden Brewery and Distillery

We just came back from dinner with friends at the Market Garden Brewery and Distillery.  Pictured above is the Potato and Cheese Pierogies, with brussel sprouts, caramelized onion, pork belly, and cider vinegar.  Very tasty.  The pork belly was flavorful and rich.

This was the Friday Fish Fry I ordered.   It comes with two battered pieces, one was big, and the other smaller.  It had a generous portion of fries. which I was more than happy to share.

We actually had room for dessert today!  This was my bread pudding.  Unfortunately, the website for the restaurant doesn't have any descriptions of the desserts.  It had caramel, pecans, and I think some chocolate in there. 

I think my favorite thing I tried tonight was this Champagne Blood Orange Custard.  It had a nice texture and a complex flavor.  Lots of spices.  The white layer on top is white chocolate.

Over all, Market Garden has normal portion sizes.  We did not have any leftovers tonight.  It was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment