Saturday, March 30, 2013

Waffle House

After a long day of shopping, we decided to stop by at the Waffle House.  We don't usually get to stop in unless we're seeing family.  The food service is fast and the food is tasty.  Pictured above is one of their classic waffles.

I actually ordered from the value menu.  I wasn't very hungry, so I had the waffle with hash browns, served with a drink.  The menu item is actually a bowl of grits, but you're allowed to substitute for the hash browns.  I also had them add cheese and mushrooms for a little bit more.   The menu calls this hash browns, scattered, covered, and capped.


My husband felt like ordering a salad, so he had the Chicken Apple Pecan salad. 
Breakfast is always tasty, and it's great that the Waffle House serves it twenty-four hours a day.  I have fond memories of going to the chain when my family drove to Florida when I was a kid.   I'm glad we decided to eat there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment