Monday, September 29, 2014

Samba Brazilian Grill


I was in Wisconsin this past week and had the opportunity to eat at Samba Brazilian Grill.  I had never been to a steak house of this type before.  It's really neat.   They have this wooden beacon that sits on your table, flipped either to red or green.  Green means, "keep bringing more food!" They do, on large swords.  Red means you need time to digest.

Here is where the meat is roasted.   I was just going to get the salad bar, but it smelled so good!

This was my plate from the salad bar.  Lots of good things up there including fried bananas and soup.

That's a picture of the salad bar.   If you're not extremely hungry, you won't get a lot out of a Brazilian steakhouse experience.   There is a great deal of variety and it just keeps coming.   I'd like to try it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment