Monday, March 2, 2015

Coquette Patisserie

Madge, Steve, and I went out to have tea yesterday at Coquette Patisserie.  That was really fun!  We had visited before for their macarons, but we really wanted to try their tea.   For nineteen dollars per person, you got all kinds of things to sample as well as a pot of tea each.

This is March's menu.   I really enjoyed everything, but I was most surprised by the raspberry cream puff.  It was filled with this decadently creamy pink filling!   I'm really glad that I had it last.

The teas we had were lavender peppermint herbal, English breakfast, and an orange blossom green tea.

Here is a closeup of the tray.   From left to right we have the ham sandwich, zucchini quiche, French vanilla macaron, chocolate triomphe, and finally the raspberry creme puff.

The brioche was lovely too.   Those are the blueberry jam, orange cinnamon butter, and pear ginger jam.

As you can see, the presentation is wonderful!

Madge and I both got larger quiches afterwards.
This one is ham with gouda.

And this one has shiitake mushrooms.

We also got more macarons because I love pistachio flavored stuff.  These were just perfectly salty sweet.

Tea is only on Sundays.  You should definitely go!

No comments:

Post a Comment