Friday, March 25, 2016

Try the World: Portugal

Good afternoon everyone!   Today we received our Try the World box from Portugal.   We haven't gone through our Thailand box yet!   On to the products!


Here is the Portugal product guide book.


Pumpkin jam with hazelnuts.   I usually think of pumpkin as a fall product.   I think the hazelnuts will add a complex flavor.

Codfish in olive oil.   I hope these will be good.   I didn't care for the pickled mussels I got in a previous box.

More olive oil!  This is the third bottle we've received since subscribing.   I haven't finished the first bottle yet.

Sea salt and lemon rub for meat.   I wonder if I can use this for slow cooking.

Our dried fruit item is apple rings.  These will be nice while watching TV.

I love caramelized onions.   I wonder what I can use these in.  I'll have to check the guide.

Hot sauce.   I'm a little nervous about this one.    

Lastly, lemon cookies for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment