Sunday, April 3, 2016

Belle's Bread

We were in Columbus yesterday and decided to check out Belle's Bread.  When I lived in the area, it was a smaller Japanese bakery that had melon soda and curry bread.   This place is much larger with a full lunch service available.  I was not disappointed.  It has many foods pictured in anime and visual novels.

I had a melon sodal float.   Wonderfully delicious.

Steve had a Calpico float.   Not as flashy as my melon soda but still tasty.

This is a ham and cheese sandwich.   It comes crustless with lettuce and mayo inside in perfect proportions.   I saved half of mine for later.

I also got to try this avocado and tuna sandwich.  I like avocado but wasn't wild about the tuna salad.   

This was Steve's coffee pudding.   Two different layers of creamy goodness.


I went with the mille feuille, which is another name for a neopolitan.   It was ever so decadant.   I really look forward to being in Columbus next to try their lunch menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment