Friday, September 30, 2016

Hofbrauhaus Cleveland

We had a busy and successful weekend, so we went for dinner at Hofbrauhaus Cleveland to celebrate.    I had some of their appetizers before at a function.  This time we had a sit down dinner.  Pictured above is the vegetarian dish I ordered, kasepatzle.   It's basically cheesy noodles with fried onions.  It came with a salad.

The noodles were tasty, but I think the amount of oil in the dish didn't agree with me.   I had leftovers on Monday for lunch.

Steve had the jaferchnitzel.  It's pork over noodles with bacon and mushrooms.  I enjoyed the pork, so maybe next time I will order this.  It doesn't come with a salad.

We also got an obatzda, or giant pretzel with a dip of Brie, cream cheese, butter, and onions.  That was tasty!   The whole table was able to split it.

No comments:

Post a Comment