Thursday, October 6, 2016

Otto Moser's

 Last night we had dinner at Otto Moser's.   They have a Facebook page but no website.   The restuarant has been open since 1890.   I'm reading a book right now about the history of dining in the US, and we only got proper restaurants in 1830.   The walls are decorated with old photographs of theater actors.   Pictured above is the fish and chips I ordered.  I don't really care for fries, so I had veggies instead.  Also, I had applesauce instead of cole slaw.  The haddock was nicely cripsy.  It didn't feel heavy at all.

 Steve had this burger with salami.   It was really large.  
I had salted caramel cake for dessert.   I wasn't sure what to expect when I went to Otto Moser's, but it's a nice little sandwich place with other casual dining items.   I'd go again for a tasty and familiar meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment