Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Brunch at the Market

We went out today to celebrate the New Year at the Market in Rocky River.   They had their Sunday brunch menu today.  I liked it food, and it wasn't nearly as crowded as I expected.  Pictured above is the Chicken and Waffles I had.   The chicken was fried in a buttermilk batter, the waffles were chipotle corn, and the gravy was a nice touch.  You can have them served with eggs for just 2 dollars more.   I really liked them.   I have leftovers for later.

I had my eggs over medium

We had the muffin of the day, strawberry banana.  There were generous chunks of fruit in there.  Yummy without the need for jam or butter.


Steve had the breakfast tacos, which contained black bean spread, chorizo, scrambled eggs and queso fresco with salsa and sour cream.  He was able to finish it and he quite enjoyed it.

Fun place to start the new year.  I'm looking forward to trying their dinner and lunch options.

No comments:

Post a Comment