Saturday, December 28, 2013

Wild Mango

Wild Mango is one of my favorite restaurants in town.  Today, I realized that I hadn't written about it yet since I started this blog.   It's a fusion cuisine place.  They have things like Pepsi Shrimp and liquid pizza as appetizers.  Pictured above is the surf and turf Steve ordered.  It had sweet potato fires, shrimp, spinach, and steak.  It was delicious and just the right amount of food.

Today's complimentary appetizer was chicken clam chowder.  It had some corn in it.  It was creamy, smooth, and tasty.

I really enjoyed my sauteed sea scallops.  That's a creamy crab and tomato risotto in the middle with oyster mushrooms as garnish.   Again, this was just the right amount of food.

I really love Wild Mango, and I think if you're in the Cleveland area, it's worth the visit.  Just be aware that the traffic around the mall  it's in can be really busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment