Saturday, May 28, 2016

Try the World: Sweden

Our newest box from Try the World arrived!   I'm looking forward to trying these treats.   We also finally finished the stuff from the Thailand and Portugal boxes.  This is our second year of the services.

 First up, coffee.   The beans aren't actually from Sweden, but the blend is.

Chocolate fudge with rosehip flavoring.   I can't wait to try this.

More chocolate!  Cookies this time.  You can't go wrong with cookies.

This is elderflower syrup.  I'll have to check the recipe guide to do something with it.

 Lingonberry jam.   This will be great with pancakes.

I don't actually have any mustard right now, so I'm glad this arrived.   Maybe I'll do some kind of sandwich.

These are bread chips with olive oil.  Good for snacking.

Lastly, we have licorice.   I hope it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment