Saturday, July 21, 2012

Restaurant Marrakesh

We went to a Disney Park for the first time since 1997!  Specifically, we went to Epcot, which was my favorite park since I was a kid.  It's a very educational park, with the science leaning Future World and the culturally diverse World Showcase.  We called the week beforehand and made reservations for dinner in Morocco at Restaurant Marrakesh.  There was belly dancing as entertainment with live music!


It was noted on the menu that the national dish of Morocco is couscous, so we ordered some.  This was my chicken couscous.  The chicken was tender and juicy, and the texture of the pasta was just perfect.





My husband ordered the lamb shank couscous.   He really enjoyed it.

If we had realized how large the portion sizes were, we would have shared a dish.   Walking around a theme park, there isn't much you can do with leftovers.  If we had the means, I would call this four meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment