Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Michael Symon's Lolita Restaurant

We went out and had dinner at Lolita tonight.  It had been on our list for a while, and it was nice to finally get to it.   Pictured above is the Crispy Chicken Livers with soft polenta, mushrooms, and bacon that we got for an appetizer.  Yummy.

Bread and olive oil, kinda baguette like.


Steve got the Fusilli pasta with lamb, mushrooms, bread crumbs, and orange agrumato.  It was tasty, and a little crunchy.   It contained three of Steve's favorite foods (pasta, lamb, and mushrooms).

I had the Potato pizza.  It had green olive, white anchovie, mozzarella, and lemon agrumato.  I like anchovies, but I have never had them with a lemony flavor before.  I think I'll be having leftovers for a few days.

I decided that dessert was a good idea.   I really liked this Milk Chocolate and Toffee Pot de Creme.  It was a sort of fancy chocolate mousse with toffee chips, almond financier, and winter melon compote.

No comments:

Post a Comment